FM 2023 Headline Feature-I already notice bug same as in full of bugs FM 2022

in counter attack the defenders like in FM 2022 look funny... first right DC go high and react stupid and leave all space behind him empty and go in different direction than ball and opponent and then DR see that AML is trying to over run him but he leave him... like in FM 2022, he must defend space and go back and not forward...

image.thumb.png.252c5846fcfd2028f33f2d455bf5a5df.png

image.thumb.png.46009d18efaf0900a118b47221c1131a.png

image.thumb.png.c663ddb23390adcb77f11e505f6cdf61.png

let's go forward....

the player DC number 16  dont follow his player and leve him in box, other DC was going to close opponent that is good but reaction of first DC is criminal just like FM 2022 he leave his player, run 3 meters away from him

image.thumb.png.8dac07bf850fec05e1128920e4b52a5a.png

...we have again as in FM 2022, 2 opposition player alone in box near 11 m, and my MC are going slowly  far far away... this all is not reality...and look reaction of GK lol, it seams that this is FM 2022 ME...

image.thumb.png.8e9223051321532ebf93309ff559456a.png

Edited by agoran

19 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

:D better wait game comes out before looking bugs. Anyway I think it's more plausible to have this odd positioning and marking errors if we see these in middle of counters where there's less time to react.

...yeah for MC i can accept this but DC, DR and 2 player one near other i cant, as I said before my opinion is that SI dont have good testers because they must seen this and if you see something you fix it and you dont sell that game... this is my opinion and as I report all of bugs detailed in FM 2022 i can see now in 30 second that some of them is still here. This is shame and i m disapointed whit this behavior even i said that i cant test for free and give some advice... As I was football player and I watch football for 30 years and playing manager game from 1999 and i think i have experience to give advice.

21 minutes ago, Piperita said:

I remember how much the ME changed between beta and full release in the past years. I don't want to know how much changes it will still go through until it is beta-ready.

I'd bet money on this build changing multiple times even now before it reaches public beta. Raising bugs on alpha footage is a waste of time really 

2 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

I'd bet money on this build changing multiple times even now before it reaches public beta. Raising bugs on alpha footage is a waste of time really 

Ok we will wait and see, i will remember what you said :-D and then i will remember you on you opinion that is waste of time :-D

What a waste of Bandwidth.

7 minutes ago, agoran said:

Ok we will wait and see, i will remember what you said :-D and then i will remember you on you opinion that is waste of time :-D

Nice. What a real indepth discussion, as well a a thinly veiled threat.

This is exactly why what users post is taken with a pinch of salt. You make us all look dim.

3 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Er ok if that makes you feel better I guess? 

I will feel better if this FM will have great ME (and hoping that you concentrate on ME this year) but we will see, i m not optimistic but we will se for couple of weeks

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

What a waste of Bandwidth.

Nice. What a real indepth discussion, as well a a thinly veiled threat.

This is exactly why what users post is taken with a pinch of salt. You make us all look dim.

I deeply report bugs for FM 2022 but not even 1 bug was repaired in FM 2022 and couple of them was major, i dont know what that should I call then?

• FrazT locked this topic