I made a kit pack - need help with testing

As far as I know, there hasn't been any kit packs for Finnish teams - except for the League. I have made one, and I would like to have some comments on how they work in game.

All kits have been made with FM Kit Creator. It makes both 2D "photo" and 3D texture for game engine.

Packs teams are from from 1. Division 'Ykkönen' and lower. Some teams have just one kit, at least for now, but this pack is in WIP.

Kits are NOT perfect, but are they OK? Do the game draw shirt numbers on sponsor tags? Do some tags look too "scruffy"? Any other problems...?

FYI, these kits are from summer (season) 22, so in fact they belong to FM23.

Link to download pack - https://www.mediafire.com/file/62sfhukhbtohpza/Finnish_1.Div_%27Ykk%C3%B6nen%27%2C_2.Div_%27Kakkonen%27_and_some_lower_teams.7z/file

Thanks.

Not sure what your question is ? The numbers will be on the shirts and shorts . Also you can just put them all into one folder and do the Config for all of them by clicking each team and making the config file .  The kit creator is a great tool to use . Made many kits myself . Will upload a few 

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/oqmxmwjoh8anw,lzzte3vs8z018/shared

See how i used i config file for all 

5 hours ago, alian62 said:

The numbers will be on the shirts and shorts .

Do you know, if it is possible to adjust those numbers with Config files? BTW, is that spot (for number) on shirts back fixed by FIFA or UEFA or..., or is there variation shirt by shirt?

For instance, in one Finnish lower level teams kit there are about 10 sponsor tags. Picture added. I have tried to "give enough room" for numbers, but,,, Also, some of those tags are pretty small - do they look fine, or at least OK?

Have I found tags with enough pixels in them, so that they look "sharp"? BTW, what is your minimum amount of pixels in a tag? Always as many as you can find?

I guess I just want a second opinion, so that when in November we get FM23, that I don't get a message "Not usable." then.

In Kit Creator there are not that many templates, have you found everything you need or have you had to use a lot of effort to succeed?

kit.png

3 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

Are th 2d kits in the default Standard style?

Good question. I don't know... In fact, I don't even know what is the real difference with Standard, SS and FC'12 kits.

FYI, you can try Kit Creator for free.

Is Kitbasher a good tool? 2D and 3D? Templates? What's the best/worst with it?

3 hours ago, rristola said:

that I don't get a message "Not usable." then.

If they load into fm22 then they will be fine in fm23.

3 hours ago, rristola said:

Is Kitbasher a good tool? 2D and 3D? Templates? What's the best/worst with it?

It's amazing. You can import club details, like logo and colours for kits, directly from Wikipedia. You they hit generate and you get 2d and 3d kits. There is a little more to it than that but the videos explain how to do everything.  It is probably far less customisable than what you're using but is easy to use and very quick. It does use standard templates for different brands, so there are a selection of Adidas templates and Nike, for example.