Improve sports director mode

guio

Today the figure of manager is less and less present. An improvement would be needed for those who would like to be just the coach. Sports director often makes senseless choices or doesn't make them at all. Moreover, you cannot communicate with him to design the team and the press and management continue to treat you as if you were the only one to choose. In 2023, in my opinion, an improved sd mode would be needed.

Yes, please! The Sports Director is currently useless, whenever I set up a shortlist of new players for him to sign he comes back to me immediately saying he wasn't able to sign anyone, even though I have no problems doing so (and it's not that the other club's demands are too high or the SD is not good enough, the role has been useless for years now).

Generally speaking the AI staff is not good enough, whenever I delegate tasks in order to have a more realistic save, I always have to take over shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for taking the time to input your feedback. It is an idea that has come up before and has been passed on to the design team however it may yet be rejected or with further development make it into a future iteration of FM.