Chairman/Owner mode

Bad Wolf

This has probably been suggested numerous times before but it's something I've wanted for decades now. I would love to be the Chairman of a club. Yes there's that "football chairman" app which is great but it could be a great feature on FM where you're in charge of the club, design kits, handle financial decisions like sponsorships, stadium expansions, hire/fire the managers and set them targets, poach other club's managers.

PLEASE put this on!!!

it kind of can be done if you download a skin with instant result on it.  then the assistant manager handles the game whilst you can delegate whatever you want.  Now that can lead to other problems, like the assistant manager only playing experienced players and not youth, but it can be done in a limited way.

On 14/10/2022 at 16:44, Andros said:

it kind of can be done if you download a skin with instant result on it.  then the assistant manager handles the game whilst you can delegate whatever you want.  Now that can lead to other problems, like the assistant manager only playing experienced players and not youth, but it can be done in a limited way.

Yeah, I've tried that. It's a nice little work around but I want the real thing!

Whilst it is acknowledged that there have been some requests for this before, SI have said many times that this idea does not currently fit in with their vision of the FM game, so is unlikely to be considered in the foreseeable future.

On 16/10/2022 at 00:19, FrazT said:

Whilst it is acknowledged that there have been some requests for this before, SI have said many times that this idea does not currently fit in with their vision of the FM game, so is unlikely to be considered in the foreseeable future.

That's annoying but I appreciate they have to cater for the majority, not just a few people.