FM 22 scout report not highlighting attributes

Not sure if this is normal in FM 22 (just started) but when I receive the scout report and I choose the different positions the  important attributes do not highlight. This works when looking in the player profile.  I have the Highlight Key attribute  selected and using Tato skin.

2 hours ago, talino7 said:

Not sure if this is normal in FM 22 (just started) but when I receive the scout report and I choose the different positions the  important attributes do not highlight. This works when looking in the player profile.  I have the Highlight Key attribute  selected and using Tato skin.

Try doing the same with the default skin- if it works, then it will be an issue with the skin.

19 hours ago, FrazT said:

Try doing the same with the default skin- if it works, then it will be an issue with the skin.

Doesn't look like it's the skin I tried  another skin and the original. To be more specific this happens with the Card view of the scout report.

20 hours ago, talino7 said:

I think I know how to clear the cache (clear cache button?) but how do i clear out the preference folder?

Unfortunately that didn't seem to work. Any other suggestions?

Edited by talino7

On 15/10/2022 at 06:45, talino7 said:

Have you got him fully scouted? For me it doesn't highlight key attributes if the player isn't fully scouted, even if I know all his attributes.

1 hour ago, nunch98 said:

Have you got him fully scouted? For me it doesn't highlight key attributes if the player isn't fully scouted, even if I know all his attributes.

I thought  it was that too but not the case and also not able to change subs using the arrow under the player icon in the tactic screen.