T in ST position

a5864003

Why is there no instruction for T in the st position to come down one space like f9, dlf?

T is the role of less defensive and the spearhead of the attack. Roberto Barzo, Messi, and Toti come to mind as the players I think of the most. However, they are usually players who played the role of f9 or zero-top if used in the ST position. Even when interpreting the meaning of T itself, it seems that a step down from T in the ST position is necessary. T means three quarters of the stadium in Italian, isn't this the position of AM in position 10 after all? T used in AM does not require special guidelines because it is in that space anyway, but T in ST location is more aggressive in ST location, but I think it is reasonable to engage in AM location. The current T is so close to the defensive line that I think it's P, but were the players who come to mind when they think of T playing such roles specialized in competing and aiming for the back space? I don't think so. Therefore, I think T in the st position should have a guideline that comes down one space like f9 and DLF.

• 4 weeks later...