ZaZ FC

Welcome to ZaZ FC! It's great to have you here. As your guide, I'm responsible for your induction program, explaining the culture of our club, and how you can achieve maximum performance here.

Below is the type of manager I expect you to be.

781840077_ManagerialStyle.png.b49251ef333f6ef4a839c065b4d11369.png

- Determination: Get what you want from board.
- People Management: Increase morale with praise / warn.
- Level Discipline: Less unhappy players.
- Motivating: Team talks and shouts.
- Training: Any 5 star and Working With Youngsters.

For training, I prefer if you avoid GK training and Fitness, because coaches for those positions can also train youth and reserve teams. Having you as a coach for Attacking, Defending and Mental can potentially give us one extra coach for youth and reserve teams.

Edited by ZaZ

13 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Could you explain why you minimise tactical and mental? I would have thought that these are two good attributes.

I am showing the minimal requirements to be a top coach, but you can have lots more points if you choose to play with top badge and experience level. Keep in mind that coaching attributes are only useful for training, and usually you will train only a single category to maximize your rating. That means you choose either tactical or technical, and one of attacking, defending and mental. Those two attributes (in any combination) will give your rating of training, together with Determination, Motivation and Level of Discipline. The other option is to be a GK coach, or a Fitness coach, but like I said before, those two roles allow training all teams (including youth), so it's better to leave them for other staff members.

11 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I am showing the minimal requirements to be a top coach, but you can have lots more points if you choose to play with top badge and experience level. Keep in mind that coaching attributes are only useful for training, and usually you will train only a single category to maximize your rating. That means you choose either tactical or technical, and one of attacking, defending and mental. Those two attributes (in any combination) will give your rating of training, together with Determination, Motivation and Level of Discipline. The other option is to be a GK coach, or a Fitness coach, but like I said before, those two roles allow training all teams (including youth), so it's better to leave them for other staff members.

Thank you that makes sense. I totally agree with you about GK and Fitness and always  minimise my points in these two categories.

• 2 weeks later...

Doing a save with west ham. In FM 23 the home matches I can win with any tactic. 

The problems are with the away matches. I can't win most of the away matches in this year's beta.

And the board keeps sacking over the away results. Any tactic suggestion which can help in away matches? Even with fire 0.3

9 hours ago, Swagata1998 said:

Doing a save with west ham. In FM 23 the home matches I can win with any tactic. 

The problems are with the away matches. I can't win most of the away matches in this year's beta.

And the board keeps sacking over the away results. Any tactic suggestion which can help in away matches? Even with fire 0.3

I'll try to get some defensive solution later, but right now I'm just testing how to optimize this.