Create a new tournament where the winner qualifies for a continential tournament

MJB1986

Is it possible to create a new tournament for example (the British Cup) and the winner qualifies for the Champions League? I know how to create tournaments but I don't know if it's possible or how to change it where the winner qualifes for the Champions League.

On a slightly different note is possible or does anyone who how I can change the FA Cup winners to qualifying for the Champions League instead of the Europa League?

No.

Champions League qualification is already setup to draw teams from specific places, eg. UCL & UEL winner plus highest league finishers. The only way to change that would be to re-create the European competitions and their qualifying system from scratch.

43 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

No.

Champions League qualification is already setup to draw teams from specific places, eg. UCL & UEL winner plus highest league finishers. The only way to change that would be to re-create the European competitions and their qualifying system from scratch.

Thanks for that, at I know not to waste my time trying to do that haha.