[FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023 [MARCH RELEASE]

On 08/08/2023 at 14:34, themodelcitizen said:

I went through the players file and deleted a bunch of the duplicates that arose from the official game updates, i.e. checking all the outgoing transfers in J1/2/3 for the last couple of windows and searching the file to see if there were any doubles.

This leaves just the default game version of, like, some of the young lads who went to Europe, Brazilians who went home, etc (and Kazu Miura!). These guys were (re-)added to the default DB in an update, but weren't there in the fall so were included in the players DB here (I've removed the redundant created version).

Hopefully Robles and Karin don't mind, if so I'll take it down, but here's the player file with those changes. I may have missed a few, let me know if you spot any duplicates left.

Enjoy ;)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

:brock:

Any idea off the top of your head which guys came back to Japan and need to be re-added? I don't see Lincoln in the default 23.0 or 23.3 DBs, do you have an older version where someone created him already? Feels like too much power for me :lol:

no idea on the top of my head unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? In my FC machida zelvia save I won the J2 league and got them promoted to J1, but for some reason the league fixtures for the new 2024 season is not showing/loading. The other domestic cup fixtures are loaded but not the league fixtures. 

It says that the new 2024 season starts on feb 16,2024 . But in my save its already feb 17, 2024 and there are no league fixtures to be found... 
Would like to know if theres a fix for this..

jleague 2024(2).JPG

jleague 2024.JPG

On 24/08/2023 at 12:12, lil_updog said:

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? In my FC machida zelvia save I won the J2 league and got them promoted to J1, but for some reason the league fixtures for the new 2024 season is not showing/loading. The other domestic cup fixtures are loaded but not the league fixtures. 

It says that the new 2024 season starts on feb 16,2024 . But in my save its already feb 17, 2024 and there are no league fixtures to be found... 
Would like to know if theres a fix for this..

jleague 2024(2).JPG

jleague 2024.JPG

this happened to my brasil save in fm22 and i had to skip that season and move to the next years one

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very thrilled to see J.League being licensed by SEGA for FM24! I hope that this will finally bring the full Japanese league system coming out to life not only from J1 to J3, but everywhere else to keep this database alive for sure!

Great news and I'll look forward into this! :applause::applause::applause:

1 minute ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

ultimately it's up to them since i know Japan is always going to be iffy so, I will do what I can until well I can;t anymore.. haha

This is going to be challenging for you with the new era of Japanese football in football management times, but let's see how it will be looked like and then, hopefully, you'll continue this project at any time to improve it again.

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

ultimately it's up to them since i know Japan is always going to be iffy so, I will do what I can until well I can;t anymore.. haha

Based on your FM23 file and previous ones you doing what you can do already brings out things from the editor that I can only look at and think, I want to be able to do that too :)

10 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Based on your FM23 file and previous ones you doing what you can do already brings out things from the editor that I can only look at and think, I want to be able to do that too :)

the one thing i wanna learn how to do is dynamic relegation though

On 23/09/2023 at 21:25, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

the one thing i wanna learn how to do is dynamic relegation though

I have the same issue. I tried looking at zealands 22 and 21 American tiers to Learn it in those editors. But it is tough to get to work. I have like 50 year saves on those in a dynamic relegation American pyramid. If I could replicate that…

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone is there a way I can find the FM23 23.0 November version files?

Discord only has the league format (01._J.League_2022_FM23_November.fmf) But I really need the player and staff.

I need the November version bcuz of the facepack.

I already have the march and may version. Please let me know if anybody still has it!