In Game Editor 2023

Vincerooney2001

Hi all,

A few questions if anyone has any ideas:

1) Is there going to be an ingame editor for FM23 like previous years? I've not seen anything confirmed but assume there will be?

2) Have any new features been announced for the editor? I'm not really sure how it can be improved in all honesty and i suppose thats why there haven't been any new features since it launched really?

3) is there ever a reason why the in game editor only launches on release day and not when the beta comes out? I assume its some sort of technical reason?

cheers all

To answer your question,
1. Yes, I assume there will be.
2. Not that I am aware of
3. Not a clue, but will probably be because bugs can turn up in the beta stage, where in game editor use will make the bugs harder to pinpoint. The in game editor would make it murkier.

It’s interesting that the ‘Downloads’ part (where the in-game editor will be in) isn’t even visible at the moment.

In past betas it was visible but it was not clickable or was greyed out or something like that.

20 minutes ago, PMLF said:

It’s interesting that the ‘Downloads’ part (where the in-game editor will be in) isn’t even visible at the moment.

In past betas it was visible but it was not clickable or was greyed out or something like that.

Yep, has been noticed by others as well. Might that they closed up this beta gap for now.

16 hours ago, PMLF said:

pretty sure this confirms it?

Bez naslova.png

• 3 weeks later...

The price increase is a shame, now £6.99 but they have added some welcome changes for what feels like the first time.

The ones I've discovered...

Add a work permit 

Add bans (players)

Add in future transfers 

Edit all bonuses (contracts)

Add / remove club sponsors

Add / remove club debts

Add / remove outgoing transfer clauses

Remove board and supporter objectives

Change the sub rules in competitions