Fm22 Real madrid 1° season transfers

Zidane1986

Hi to everyone, after a good time lurking in the forum and always finding good threads and knowledge, i finally want to participate.

Been  fm player since 06, sadly this year because of work i haven't play almost anything, so i decide to have a quick game before fm23.

I want to emulate last season of Real, also playing ancelotti 4-3-3/4-4-2 hybrid with valverde on the right, for a little bit of challenge i will go for also for a more homegrown and spanish core, so i would love to know about your first season dealings.

I plan to get out Bale Isco and Marcelo, its possible even paying part of there wages?

Mariano or Jovic? i want to sell one of the two

Hazard, sell or keep?

sorry for my english not my language and thanks for the help.

Edited by Zidane1986

Best young Spanish talent you can get in fm22 without raiding Barca

Nico Serrano

Yeremy Pino

Try and keep hold of Diaz after loan and give as much game time to Julen Jon G and De La Vibora as you can.

I've never been able to sell Bale, but Isco and Marcelo are easy enough.

Get rid of All 3 of Mariano, Jovic and Hazard (if possible on the latter) and focus on youth.

Thanks for your response, i dont remember the last time that i have played with a big team, so it hurts my eyes to see some of the wages of players that i think don't deserve it:D

Miguel Gutierrez and Antonio Blanco will go straight to first team, also i thinked the same to keep hold of Brahim, sadly i imagined that was impossible to get rid of Bale.

Did you sell both mariano and jovic in the first season? if so who you used to be backup to Benzema, i thinked to maintain mariano just for the first season.