How much does morale effects team? How does morale works..What do you think about

1 hour ago, Pafnus said:

Hello all.. in fm what do you think about players morale and its affects? Do you think is the morale important as well as players tecniqe ?

Yes - definitely reduced (or improved) performances based on the individual players happiness. This is one of the best ways to get a low ability team to exceed expectations long-term. 

If i had to guess how it's implemented, I would assume morale has some sort of % modifier on the attributes in-game. For example, Very Poor morale may reduce key attributes by -10% to their base - so essentially handicapping their ability because of it. 

6 saat önce, dannyfc said:

Yes - definitely reduced (or improved) performances based on the individual players happiness. This is one of the best ways to get a low ability team to exceed expectations long-term. 

If i had to guess how it's implemented, I would assume morale has some sort of % modifier on the attributes in-game. For example, Very Poor morale may reduce key attributes by -10% to their base - so essentially handicapping their ability because of it. 

Very poor maynr more reduce than - %10 🤔