FM21 How to help player who is not handling the pressure of first tam football

im in year 2035 in FM 21 and had this message from Ass Man for first time that one of my best young players is not handling the pressure of first team football well. or struggling to handle it, something like that.

he played very well last year but has been inconsistent this year. team has been in the EPL for last 4-5 years and have managed mid table finishes in last 3 years not quite reaching European football. wage budget is in the bottom 5 and we are always predicted to finish at the bottom 5 of the league. though we have over achieved consistently  at the begging of  the year when i suggest we go for mid table finish  lot of players were not happy. ive bought in a couple of more experienced players at higher wage and its helped us stay in the top six so fat. about 15 matches in. lots of draws and some good wins. recently said player is being scouted by man city regularly. 

so my question is how do i help him> do i play him little less for a while? his coach report says nothing about his big game ability and believe mentoring does not hemp with that. also hes an highly influential player so the other older  team mates do not affect him at all. he is currently 20 and been playing to increasing degree last 3 years. 

or is this something that will go away with time or when hes less under scrutiny. 

please point me to any other posts if its already covered.

thank you

This means his hidden attribute for pressure is low. It is rated from 1 - 20 and and based on the ass man comments is probably between 1-8. This hidden attribute can be mentored by senior players with a high rating with personalities that have high ratings for pressure. EG: Spirited, resilient, model citizen, Light - Hearted. However, any changes will be incremental and are not guaranteed. Unfortunately, it may well be the case that you have a talented player who just doesn't deal well with high pressure situations and as such, you may want to consider whether he is worth keeping hold of.