Is it possible to only increase the size of the player photos?

LOZONO1

Hi,

I like the original skin apart from one thing, the player photos are too small, I can barely see them using actionpack-photos.

I can increase the size of photos and text but then everything gets too big and ugly, can I somehow only increase the photo size?

Is it possible/easy to somehow tailor only that from some skin or anything else that I can do to solve this? nothning in the preferences or have I missed something?

thank you in advance!

Edited by LOZONO1

3 hours ago, LOZONO1 said:

Hi,

I like the original skin apart from one thing, the player photos are too small, I can barely see them using actionpack-photos.

I can increase the size of photos and text but then everything gets too big and ugly, can I somehow only increase the photo size?

Is it possible/easy to somehow tailor only that from some skin or anything else that I can do to solve this? nothning in the preferences or have I missed something?

thank you in advance!

Above the line that grabs the photo, there often is a gab="0" changing that often is enough to resize a picture. not always, but often

you might wanna fiddle with a inset in the photo line to make sure the picture stays where you want it

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Above the line that grabs the photo, there often is a gab="0" changing that often is enough to resize a picture. not always, but often

you might wanna fiddle with a inset in the photo line to make sure the picture stays where you want it

Which line that grabs the photo, where can I find this? Not really sure what you are referring to. 

Also, what do you mean with the second part? 

Thanks for the answers though!

3 minutes ago, LOZONO1 said:

Which line that grabs the photo, where can I find this? Not really sure what you are referring to. 

Also, what do you mean with the second part? 

Thanks for the answers though!

player/player personal details panel.xml - have the picture code in it.

17 - 27

line 14 has a gap="0" it's often enough to change the size of a picture

in this case part 2 of previous post should not be needed