MacOS Ventura - FM23 BETA

24 minuti fa, Obaaa ha scritto:

Before I update my Mac to Ventura 13.0, will FM23 beta work?

It does for me.

only issue the match engine is not smooth at all, very choppy as if i was playing with an old machine (i have a m1 iMac), as it was before updating anyway

Edited by Raymond85

14 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

It does for me.

only issue the match engine is not smooth at all, very choppy as if i was playing with an old machine (i have a m1 iMac), as it was before updating anyway

Really? I've got an M1 Air and it's buttery smooth. Smoothest I've ever seen it on a Mac (and last year's was pretty good tbs)

In questo momento, TopToffee ha scritto:

Really? I've got an M1 Air and it's buttery smooth. Smoothest I've ever seen it on a Mac (and last year's was pretty good tbs)

I’ve tried everything, i don’t understand what’s wrong. What are your graphic settings looking like?

I get choppyness on my M1 when I run the game on 'very high'. You could run high and from what I've read the detail of the crowd has a great impact. I choose very high and adjust a couple of things like crowd detail and turn off shadows.

13 minuti fa, Sanel ha scritto:

I get choppyness on my M1 when I run the game on 'very high'. You could run high and from what I've read the detail of the crowd has a great impact. I choose very high and adjust a couple of things like crowd detail and turn off shadows.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually just tried and it did nothing unfortunately.

it’s not unplayable, it’s just really annoying

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2022 at 19:44, rio14 said:

What settings are everyone running? FM22 was amazing, could run MacBook Air m1 on high and it was solid 60 fps, but this year even on medium, its choppy, going down to 20 fps at times

Do you have the base model? When you say choppy does it like lag for a second? 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, rsihn said:

Does anyone know if Ventura is working with FM21 or 22?  Someone had said that their version of FM20 didn't work at all and I was wondering if there was a specific cutoff of compatibility?

We have had a few reports of people having issues on older versions. Know that Apple are working on some issues with compatibility across a number of apps, not just older FM's, so may be worth holding off for the time-being if you're unsure. 

• 1 month later...
On 05/11/2022 at 22:25, rsihn said:

Does anyone know if Ventura is working with FM21 or 22?  Someone had said that their version of FM20 didn't work at all and I was wondering if there was a specific cutoff of compatibility?

My FM20 Touch still does not load after updating to Ventura