FM 2023 IS TOO EASY

Dogo1985

Hi, 

I started to play early access with a bad team but I find the game too easy... My team is faster than other teams also teams very very good.

I hope that the release of 8th November is more realistic than now.

I tell you to make the game more realistic please.

Thanks in advance

• FrazT locked and unlocked this topic
17 ore fa, FrazT ha scritto:

How would you expect the developers to make the game more realistic?  Perhaps if you put some ideas down in here, they may be considered.

It's not impossible to make the game more realistic : for example the team Renate or Juve Stabia in Italy it's impossible that it win Serie A or it arrive in Champions League, this I meant with "more realistic".

2 hours ago, manzo85 said:

It's not impossible to make the game more realistic : for example the team Renate or Juve Stabia in Italy it's impossible that it win Serie A or it arrive in Champions League, this I meant with "more realistic".

The whole point of FM is you can take any team from any level to the top of the game if you're good enough. Whilst those teams you mention will probably never reach those heights, it should absolutely be possible for them to do so in FM, otherwise what is the point of managing a smaller team? 

On 26/10/2022 at 18:54, Dagenham_Dave said:

Whilst those teams you mention will probably never reach those heights, it should absolutely be possible for them to do so in FM, otherwise what is the point of managing a smaller team? 

The point in managing a smaller team as I see it is to avoid that instant success/overachievement. It's kinda off-putting when there's no challenge, just use a clean slate tactic, substitute tired players and win back to back promotions even without buying a single player.

The promotions would feel so much more rewarding if they came hard bought and you feel like you climbed a mountain rather than handed to you in every single save game.

edit: I have no suggestions on how to make your team win fewer matches, I dont know how to make a football simulator game (or any other for that matter)

Edited by zindrinho

• FrazT locked this topic