FM23 Tycoon

toon army 06

On 22/08/2023 at 18:08, ShaunG95 said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65gsrgvmf30apxd/Cardiff+Tycoon+2.fm/file

Saw that they had a Tycoon takeover in the second season of a Brighton save I've been running, was just about to sell Jakub Moder to them so by all means cancel the deal! :lol:

Cheers mate.. I've gotten into this first one as well. Sold off  what I could sell, Released quite a few yth and cleared the whole staff out too. Found this insane RW at Birmingham that I've been building the team around. £8m upfront.. 13 games 9 goals 2 assists (Needs to bump the assists up a little but great start to his Cardiff career)

16 hours ago, kopfan1977 said:

Cheers mate.. I've gotten into this first one as well. Sold off  what I could sell, Released quite a few yth and cleared the whole staff out too. Found this insane RW at Birmingham that I've been building the team around. £8m upfront.. 13 games 9 goals 2 assists (Needs to bump the assists up a little but great start to his Cardiff career)

What's he called? I might have to check him out. :lol:

I can't remember if you do because I uploaded an earlier save but I courted a Serbian newgen defender who ended up at Man United (my whole transfer policy was mostly Eastern Europeans) and went on loan to Cardiff on my save called Markovic, check him out. I'd check out George Young from Portsmouth too, he came through my academy, really promising.

Edited by ShaunG95

8 hours ago, ShaunG95 said:

I can't remember if you do because I uploaded an earlier save but I courted a Serbian newgen defender who ended up at Man United (my whole transfer policy was mostly Eastern Europeans) and went on loan to Cardiff on my save called Markovic, check him out. I'd check out George Young from Portsmouth too, he came through my academy, really promising.

Ruben Bannister (AMR / MRC /AMC) He's right footed so not really too suitable for inverted winger.. but He's doing great for me at AMC - Now has 13 goals, 12 assists in all comps. Which is an amazing return for a 17 year old.. has 17 dribbling. Left me drooling :D

On 24/08/2023 at 15:33, ShaunG95 said:

A couple for you to check out if you haven't already spotted them that is :D

Cruz Pina - Mexican DC at Toluca

Koray Kucuk - Turkish D R/L at FC Augsburg - More RB than Lb but he's done more than a good job for me there. Especially as I'm a little light in that position, Have eyes on a Brazilian at Corinthians - Lucas Eduardo, but have to wait as he's signed a new contract.

Grischa Thomalla - SC at SC Freiburg - Has a £3m release clause. 

Alexander Forstreuter - DC/DM at VFL Bochum. Only paid £6.75m for him. Could be a monster with right Guidance. I'm busy trying to find someone old enough with a good personality that won't expect to play many games to mentor him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got a notification that someone is lining up a bid to buy Juventus (whom I manager currently) in the 25/26 season. I am not hurting for funds as I sold most of the current roster and focused on youth. But it would be nice to get a massive transfer budget to finally capture that elusive Champions League trophy sooner rather than later.