ALFREDO MORELOS BREAKS HENRIK LARSSON'S 24 YEAR RECORD!!

monty-rfc

What a season for El Buffalo.. who said his composure holds him back in this game lol? Larsson's record of 34 league goals in a season beaten. £55M bid already been rejected in the January window. Let's see what the summer window brings. VAMOS!!

If anyone else has a player who has scored a ridiculous amount of goals let me see in the comments :)

Screenshot (579).png

Screenshot (580).png

Screenshot (582).png

Screenshot (583).png

Edited by monty-rfc

nope created my own and switched between 2 all season. 4231 for home games, 4123 for away. will screenshot them. never downloaded a tactic, don't see the point. also thats goals in all comps not just league. won the treble.

Screenshot (584).png

Screenshot (585).png

Edited by monty-rfc

44 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I might be jumping the gun here, but did you suddenly switch to an OP downloaded tactic for the last season?  I mean, you had six players score 147 goals between them alone. That's pretty outrageous, even for an OF team in the SPL

your counting 26 goals scored by a player out on loan as well for some reason...

Edited by monty-rfc

• monty-rfc changed the title to ALFREDO MORELOS BREAKS HENRIK LARSSON'S 24 YEAR RECORD!!
3 minutes ago, M26HFC said:

Not at all.

Morelos and Kyogo in particular are hugely inflated.

there's a few attributes I don't agree on mate. Morelos crossing and corners are 1 shy of Tavernier lol I've never seen Morelos take a corner so god knows how anyone else can judge that. strength could do with a reduction and he has the lowest composure in the game for a player of that ability. 1 player who is a major let down is Alex Lowry, clearly got him on the lowest end of potential with 4 determination! brightest young talent at the club bar king. gave him a horrendous injury at the start of game as well that doesn't even exist!

4 minutes ago, M26HFC said:

Not at all.

Morelos and Kyogo in particular are hugely inflated.

17 minutes ago, monty-rfc said:

there's a few attributes I don't agree on mate. Morelos crossing and corners are 1 shy of Tavernier lol I've never seen Morelos take a corner so god knows how anyone else can judge that. strength could do with a reduction and he has the lowest composure in the game for a player of that ability. 1 player who is a major let down is Alex Lowry, clearly got him on the lowest end of potential with 4 determination! brightest young talent at the club bar king. gave him a horrendous injury at the start of game as well that doesn't even exist!

after seeing this i tend to agree with you lol morelos golden shoe this season kyogo year before,

Screenshot (586).png

2 hours ago, FrazT said:

Users in this part of the forum do not normally want to see specific details about higher profile  players so I will move this to the Good Players forum for continuation

No worries buddy, thanks. Still trying to get used to the forum after a while away.

6 hours ago, monty-rfc said:

What a season for El Buffalo.. who said his composure holds him back in this game lol? Larsson's record of 34 league goals in a season beaten. £55M bid already been rejected in the January window. Let's see what the summer window brings. VAMOS!!

If anyone else has a player who has scored a ridiculous amount of goals let me see in the comments :)

Screenshot (579).png

Screenshot (580).png

Screenshot (582).png

Screenshot (583).png

I had a lot from Patrick Cutrone in FM22 with Rangers, I got lucky he was there when I joined. If you're getting 55m for Morelos, you've got to take it tbh. You can get a younger better striker & improve other positions with that money.