Explanation

Keven

Day 178387 of trying to understand how the leaderboards system works on this game. Played 1700hrs on FM22 while my friend played around 600 and he was ahead of me on the leaderboards. Not that I care to have a rank but it is extremely annoying to have SI and everyone just completely ignore it and never reply as if it doesn't exist. FM21 I was #6 on the world leaderboards and I still have no idea what that means....

On 27/10/2022 at 01:42, FrazT said:

This forum is for new feature suggestions, so please advise what feature you are proposing here.  I have checked you post history and cannot, at the moment. see any report from you regarding this issue,

Hey there!
I have been asking on the forums, reddit, Miles and FM account on twitter and researched everywhere and still could not find the answer. This is my first post about it (from this account) but I never saw it answered from other people either. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum but it's not a bug that I want to occupy the forums with especially during the beta nor can I find the proper forum for it. Please direct me to the proper forum and I will post about it consistenly over there. Thanks!

I am not sure that anyone other than the game coders could give you a definitive answer to how the leaderboards are calculated.  In terms of the Managers Hall of Fame, for example, you are allocated achievements points for winning tournaments or cups, and the higher profile the competition, the higher number of points you can achieve for winning.  

If you are playing FM 22, the Bugs forum for this game is now closed so, apart from asking a question in the General Discussion forum, I cant really suggest where you could post this .