Help with peter drury audio fm 2022

Hi. I was wondering wether anyone could help me. I've downloaded version 6.7 and followed all the instructions but it's still not working. Is there anything else I have to do after pasting those 2 files into the data directory? Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Purple said:

Hi. I was wondering wether anyone could help me. I've downloaded version 6.7 and followed all the instructions but it's still not working. Is there anything else I have to do after pasting those 2 files into the data directory? Thanks.

You clearly didn't read the instructions. Posting the two FOLDERS, not the enclosed files, into your data folder does work but to ensure stability you need to use the Resource Archiver from FM22, as the FM23 one will only be released with the full game. The idea is is to create new "simatch" and "simatchviewer-pc" files and post them back to the data folder. Everything is explained in the accompanying video. You need to start again.

I won't use it . Its a great idea but very flawed . Used it in the past and tried it again but the sound goes quiet to often and the commentators overlap and after a while the same things are said over and over . Would be great if SI would do it for TV games but they don't put much effort into the 3D aspect of graphics so doubt it will ever happen.  They might update the sound though which is needed 

16 minutes ago, prot651 said:

I won't use it . Its a great idea but very flawed . Used it in the past and tried it again but the sound goes quiet to often and the commentators overlap and after a while the same things are said over and over . Would be great if SI would do it for TV games but they don't put much effort into the 3D aspect of graphics so doubt it will ever happen.  They might update the sound though which is needed 

The blurb for the FM23 version says these things have been improved. I'm waiting for Nov 8th and the resource archiver to be available to check it.

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

The blurb for the FM23 version says these things have been improved. I'm waiting for Nov 8th and the resource archiver to be available to check it.

If you have FM22 you can use that resource archiver.  I tried it with fm23