The next Step up for us is the online way only

Xrisqio

Hello there, i am playing the game every year since 1998, loving it but started feeling that we are stuck on a same pattern the last years. If we want the game to survive, it must evolve. I won't talk about next level graphics because this game was never about graphics and nor will be. But i can't see it being as popular as it is the next 10 years. This year propably will be the 1st year i won't buy it and i'm sad about it. Even youtubers are doing the same every year, same videos, same ideas same  everything. We are into a loop, and the only way is down..

In my humble opinion this game must go into an advanced and improved online mode. No more overpowered tactics, no more "ready wonderkinds" or coaches, no more plug and play things on every aspect of the game.

Don't say things like "you play alone as you like and you can do whatever you like". I'm doing it the last 20 years+..

The last 10 years overall, you gave us some new things like datahub, like training like many more things every year.. But this changed nothing in the end. The only thing that matters is the tactic, get your tactics good, and your joke set pieces 1st corner and GG, win everything. But this feels so wrong..

This game needs Balance and i will give you few examples and through conversation we can find some good solutions.

For example lets say you like playing fast from the wings, then do everything to adjust the playing style, lets say your tactic is great BUT you have to adjust the training also for that gamestyle, you have to have the players for that gamestyle etc etc...

If you like Guardiola style then blow the training with control styles and possession football etc etc etc... Make set pieces be good ONLY if you train on it and if you do it correctly, but NEVER make it overpower, never no matter what, it breaks the balance of the game. We got tired of seeing Virgil 1st scorer in the premier league.

Dynamic Potential is great but it must be more effective. Make Adeyemi or Sesko fail at one save for the god :)

I get into online games randomly and i see strikerless and 2 Advanced Forward Tactics tear up everything no matter the players no matter the opponent. 1 Player at CM and you can do nothing with these overpowered tactics.. Show  me a team in real life over the ages that was playing with 2 similar style strikers that they were doing the same thing... so why it should be working here the last years like charm...

Make common sense matter at the game. If i play 4-3-3 possession and i train only physical, then make me suffer and make me lose.. Give us the failure more often. Make no tactic beat them ALL, and if people find one, the at the next patch, make it more balanced.

If i play online in a random game, with 10 random people, i see them doing all the same, broken plug & play tactics and broken set pieces.. God Mode..

Overachieving can happen ok but it can happen if you do everything perfect and plug & play is the opposite..

I feel all the old players have the sime feeling as me.. We need to evolve the game to the next level, and balanced online is the way..

In my humble opinion...

• 2 weeks later...