You Shall Not Pass - Steam Achievement

You Shall Not Pass - Your team went 30 consecutive competitive matches without conceding a goal.

What teams and leagues do you think is best placed to achieve this? It feels like an entirely unrealistic and soul crushing achievement, but nonetheless, still going to give it a bash. 

21 minutes ago, Bayern Bru said:

I don't know how to do custom databases unfortunately. 

When game launches I'll send you a fmf file with Psg in india's i-league... Win as much you want... Save scum etc. 

Edited by dℍaisa

That's a crazy achievement and I doubt that it could be got without cheating.

I have a CM01/02 save going just now as Celtic.  Several seasons in I have one of the best keepers whose name escapes me, world class regen full backs, Nesta and Ferdinand at centre back, and a world class DM.  In my best ever season I still conceded 10 goals in the league alone.

Il y a 20 heures, Bayern Bru a dit :

Well yeah, I'd still like to try and obtain it the proper way - but its looking to be the only one that I'll struggle to achieve this year, as its so entirely unrealistic.

PSG in Ligue 1 could do it

On 02/11/2022 at 13:31, Bayern Bru said:

You Shall Not Pass - Your team went 30 consecutive competitive matches without conceding a goal.

What teams and leagues do you think is best placed to achieve this? It feels like an entirely unrealistic and soul crushing achievement, but nonetheless, still going to give it a bash. 

I would hazard a guess that this achievement is basically impossible on this current match engine. It does not matter if you have a team full of prime Baresi and Maldini's, a clownshoes goalkeeping moment will happen every other game. Some else said that this would be impossible without cheating and i agree for this year. I have managed it in previous editions of the game but it was usually in a lower league save where you played crap teams all year and got lucky.

It's doable in long careers after a few seasons. The AI squad degeneration is so bad over time that you ultimately go from winning the league, to winning at a canter, to conceding only 7/8 times in 36/38 games.

That said, the static defending I noted while sampling the beta might make it impossible this iteration.