Changing symbols/smilies on tactic screen

mr. president

Hi y'all,

Fitness and condition statues have changed from % to symbols in recent years. The same goes for the body language displayed on the match screen. In the new version, it has changed to emojis, like I'm 6 years old. Is there a way to change it in every screen they are shown?

condiiton.JPG

reaction.JPG

Capture.JPG

This is something that drove me crazy last year.
I managed to put the percentages, but once my skin was loaded I had to restart football manager for it to work.
This year in my tests I use the same panels and the same codes, but it is not possible for them to appear correctly, the drawing continues to appear.
The solution to this problem would be for SI to decide to abandon the absurd idea of not displaying percentages, when we have numbers in absolutely all devices in the game.
But hey, that's just an opinion, as long as FM continues like this, I hope someone has a method that works for all of us.

4 hours ago, dandy_bandidos said:

This is something that drove me crazy last year.
I managed to put the percentages, but once my skin was loaded I had to restart football manager for it to work.
This year in my tests I use the same panels and the same codes, but it is not possible for them to appear correctly, the drawing continues to appear.
The solution to this problem would be for SI to decide to abandon the absurd idea of not displaying percentages, when we have numbers in absolutely all devices in the game.
But hey, that's just an opinion, as long as FM continues like this, I hope someone has a method that works for all of us.

SI is not going to revert back to using the percentages etc. It’s up to skinners or people who mod panels to get this back in the game. If you have the code from the 2022 game that showed the percentages and fitness that works in the new 2023 version (at least in the BETA) as well. You will need to edit the same file in the properties folder and merge the old code with the new coding from the 2023 version. This is the forum discussion from last year on it, method is the same.

See my screenshots from my 2023 skin as “evidence” that this actually still works:

E34CD15E-0FF5-4717-AC0A-59425C0CB791.png.35f824f6989e76acd1d03c2d6ae12975.png2E1FDB3C-9E7A-4101-B839-8AAE8A1F8CB1.png.91f2fcd5ca5c1eec517aeb8d8f63fdce.png

Edited by a31632
Better quality screenshots

hace 3 horas, a31632 dijo:

SI is not going to revert back to using the percentages etc. It’s up to skinners or people who mod panels to get this back in the game. If you have the code from the 2022 game that showed the percentages and fitness that works in the new 2023 version (at least in the BETA) as well. You will need to edit the same file in the properties folder and merge the old code with the new coding from the 2023 version. This is the forum discussion from last year on it, method is the same.

See my screenshots from my 2023 skin as “evidence” that this actually still works:

E34CD15E-0FF5-4717-AC0A-59425C0CB791.png.35f824f6989e76acd1d03c2d6ae12975.png2E1FDB3C-9E7A-4101-B839-8AAE8A1F8CB1.png.91f2fcd5ca5c1eec517aeb8d8f63fdce.png

Thanks, I had forgotten the properties folder.
I was able to get it to work, but the same thing is happening to me. I have to load the skin, close the game and run it again to get the codes.
If I do it the normal way, for example having the official skin and loading mine, it doesn't work in tactics and in the squad, but it does in the match. For it to work, as I said before, I have to restart the game once my skin is loaded.

Can you try something please?
Load the official skin, close the game, open it again and load your skin.
And check if it works properly.
I want to make sure it doesn't just happen to me.

Edited by dandy_bandidos

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates it :)

@dandy_bandidos, I like your skin, it's a nice one.

6 hours ago, a31632 said:

I've seen this topic before I opened mine (the percentages screenshot I use in my post is from yours) , and how you @a31632 helped someone else. I tried to follow the changes he made, to no avail.

I found a skin that embed the percentages, but some features in the skin I don't like, so I simply copied the player panel from another skin. It's not perfect, but it is what it is.

How can I change the tactic screen, so that the squad will be on the left side, and the pitch on the right?