UK work permit player interaction

phantombandit

Hello,

I have a player in my notts co save who is from portugal and who is in the last year of his contract. He came to me to talk about being uneasy about maybe not getting a work permit, this was at the start of his last season. The dialog options were 'i will look to sell you now' (promise), 'i will look to loan you out (promise), and 'lets just terminate your contract now. There was no 'lets wait to see what happens' option. Because of this, I went back and declined to talk to him. He is now unhappy due to possibly not being able to get a work permit. He is a year out from his permit expiring so the logical solution is to offer him a new contract which would apply for a new permit, and if rejected, look at other options. However, the CHANCE of him not getting a permit flags him as unhappy, which means he is not interested in signing a new contract, and applying for a permit, which is the exact solution to his concern.

A better way of handling this would be for the dialog to instead be:

-A promise to offer a new contract.

-A promise to transfer list now.

-Some other 'I dont care' option.

If you select to offer him a new contract and the permit and appeal are rejected, he would approach you again with the options of

-A promise to transfer list now.

-A convince to ask him to wait the 120 days for a new appeal.

-Some other 'I dont care' option.

• 3 months later...