Display ONLY SOME attributes

Darien

Is it possible to display only some of the attributes? I understand that in "player overview panel" is the code that shows them, but I don't know if it is possible to show only some of them. 

If anyone is curious, my question comes because I want to play with the premise that some attributes are measurable in reality (speed, stamina...) but others not so much (positioning, off the ball...) and I wanted to play in a new way. 

Thank you! :)

You can look in person properties and add some code that points to an icon image that can replace the numbered attribute individually. You need to create a simple png image to use as a replacement for the number and then in person properties you can point the code to this image. It is quite long winded, potentially needs some inset adjustments in the holding containers, but you can block the numbers individually, if that helps.

The star attributes skin does this. Here is a link to the FM22 version:

4 hours ago, Darien said:

Is it possible to display only some of the attributes? I understand that in "player overview panel" is the code that shows them, but I don't know if it is possible to show only some of them. 

If anyone is curious, my question comes because I want to play with the premise that some attributes are measurable in reality (speed, stamina...) but others not so much (positioning, off the ball...) and I wanted to play in a new way. 

Thank you! :)

You'd probably want to rip up the attribute panel and start again, as I've done here:

0ad42504264efed8c7ae15443bb7f9eb.png

Although, I haven't been able to/had the inclination to remove the usual view from everywhere. You could very easily build some containers to hold the attribute values for speed, stamina etc.

hace 10 horas, _Ben_ dijo:

You'd probably want to rip up the attribute panel and start again, as I've done here:

0ad42504264efed8c7ae15443bb7f9eb.png

Although, I haven't been able to/had the inclination to remove the usual view from everywhere. You could very easily build some containers to hold the attribute values for speed, stamina etc.

Thank you @_Ben_ , actually  @wkdsoul  put me on the track of your skin (which as I've already seen is very good), but as I'm with FM22 still, I'm not able to see the text well since the update 1.2.   By any chance have you changed the text colour or something that I can revert to make the text colour look like in your first version?  

At the moment I'm fiddling with 1.0 even though 1.2 is so good ...

Thanks Ben for your time! (and to everyone else)

Edited by Darien