STILL NO UYGHUR YOUTH INTAKES IN FM23???

TheQueenMalkova

I have been raising this problem since FM20, it has been more than 3 years. THERE ARE NO UYGHUR YOUTH INTAKES in Xinjiang?? Why are all my youth intakes in my Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard save all Han Chinese? Where are my Uyghur players? There are 15 million Uyghurs in Xinjiang, and Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard is the only professional club in Xinjiang, the only source of how most Uyghurs, Kazakh or other minority players develop in the region. It is as if Athletic Bilbao doesn't have Basque newgens. WHERE ARE THEY? SI FIX THIS!

In facts, the issue I raised two years ago was on an article of South China Post:

Screenshot (183).png

Edited by TheQueenMalkova

在 2022/11/8 在 AM7点31分, FrazT说:

Yes, it would be worth raising this again in the relevant data Issues thread where at least it will be noted.

it was noted before rather as a possibility and at the moment not much a data issue 

FOR THE LAST TIME

We were trying to discuss with ease for the possibility of feature as a pure gameplay issue, then this journalist quoted without our consent trying to stir it to something non football and game, do you know how big a trouble this have brought us? Luckily little read this paper

Thanks to it now unless the feature have been well constructed and tested enough to leave no space for twisting to channel non-football hostility, it's a future feature long to wait. 

All real life uyghur players brought into league by club Leopard are introduced into database, those majority didn't make it and went to university or lower tier will be also brought into database once they re-reached active league level. NOT even majority of Chinese league gamers so far urged this issue as you did bombarding the forum every year, what's the provocativeness all about?

And for a neutral update, club Leopard is changing their youth development, now rather there are feeder clubs supplying them youngsters by reserve team age. Maybe a potential solution can be following this up and halt club Leopard's youth development in game. 

This reply is game discussion on forum, rights reserved and not consented to be quoted externally by any party.  

Moderaters if you see inappropriate can disapprove this reply but quote to reply alternatively

• FrazT locked this topic