FM23 editor not saving club name change

GodAtum

On 08/11/2022 at 21:31, GodAtum said:

I'm trying to change the name of a club (FC Dinamo Brest to London City FC) but every time I save and verify it changes back :mad:

All the other changes work like changing the stadium, players, staff an finances. Anyone else having the same is sue? I've attached the db file.

world_super_league_v1.2_218629.fmf 39.13 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah same here but it does save it to the game ok ..... Once you save it re-load the database then your save and you will see its ok , Annoying but it still transfers to the game ok

Im glad this is here. I have been trying to change a League name to reflect the 2023 version (in Croatia, being Druga Nogometna Liga - in the game it is Treca Hrvatska Liga which is the 2021/2022 version of the league structure which has changed since and wasnt updated by the lazy database). I had the league verified using the tester, all good until adding the league at Advanced Start. I start the game, and boom, it has reverted back to Treca Hrvatska Liga....

Ok, so, part of the issue is the 'Real Name Fix'. I have edited league names for several leagues now, and unticking the 'Real names' leaves the editor created names. Ticking yes to the Real Names reverts it to the default 'database' ones.

So, my question: is there a way to change the DATABASE names so they reflect reality? I mean, the league I am looking at is a mixture between 2021/2022 season and marginally the basics of the 2022/2023 season. 

Can this be done?? Or is this hard coded into the game?

Thanks