Match plans

Hi there, a few things on match plans. 

Firstly, there doesn’t seem to be a way to use match plans ‘in-match’. The only way is by instant result. In previous versions I used to like using a match plan but still watching the highlights and being able to intervene if I wanted to. 

Secondly, when I use a match plan there seem to be no subs used (even with subs at 60 mins specified for example)

Am I missing how to do these things or are they not available in this version? (both of these worked in FM21)

+1

where  is the match plan option in games did you forget to add it?

also a minor problem there is no more volume setting in the options, last year you could adjust the volume from 0 to 10 i believe

Edited by Takzuke

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, Takzuke said:

Also a minor problem there is no more volume setting in the options, last year you could adjust the volume from 0 to 10 i believe

There are still in game volume settings on the preferences :)  if you select the match tab on preferences, you will see a slider on that page to adjust the volume, or turn it off if you wish

9 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

I believe the slider Luke was referring to is just on iPad unfortunately. This is a known issue and is currently with the dev team.

ah i see ok thanks

what about match plans? is it also being worked on or for some reason it was intended to not be changeable during a match?

Any response from SI on match plans? 

I would like to know if I’m missing something, the game has been changed (using match plans in-match), or there is a bug (especially with the subs). 

Edited by pjbork