FM23 Touch Graphics Installation on Mac

It can be found in your library. In Finder, click on Go and hold down the option key to reveal the Library option. Then you need to go to Containers/Football Manager 2023 v 23 . 1 . 1 + 1759675/Data/Library/Application Support 

Then create a 'graphics' folder here and drop your graphics in. (Same principle for 'tactics' and 'shortlists' too if you want to load them in)

I'm on OS 13.0.1 so assuming this is still the case in older versions of Max OSX

Edited by aj2kuk
Added OSX version sentence

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/11/2022 at 14:24, aj2kuk said:

It can be found in your library. In Finder, click on Go and hold down the option key to reveal the Library option. Then you need to go to Containers/Football Manager 2023 v 23 . 1 . 1 + 1759675/Data/Library/Application Support 

Then create a 'graphics' folder here and drop your graphics in. (Same principle for 'tactics' and 'shortlists' too if you want to load them in)

I'm on OS 13.0.1 so assuming this is still the case in older versions of Max OSX

Did you manage to get graphics working this way? I found the folder structure and have tried kits and logos, toggling off the caching as normal, and neither load correctly.

On 13/11/2022 at 06:24, aj2kuk said:

Does this work for FM touch?

• 2 months later...
On 30/11/2022 at 13:10, Andy J 82 said:

Did you manage to get graphics working this way? I found the folder structure and have tried kits and logos, toggling off the caching as normal, and neither load correctly.

Sorry for ridiculously late reply; yes, has worked for me since installing FM Touch, hence sharing my experiences here. Hope you got it to work! 

On 13/12/2022 at 17:42, Andy J 82 said:

I never managed to get it working for Touch, unfortunately - the folder structure is there correctly but nothing gets it to load

So strange - works a dream for me following the approach I outlined above. No idea what to suggest as an alternative.