Real Fixtures

llama3

On 08/11/2022 at 22:47, llama3 said:

Hi all,

I’ve created EPL fixtures, but they’re not working - they’re making EPL disappear instead…

is there anything obvious I’m doing wrong? Raised it in bugs forum here…

Can I ask how you got around this issue/if you know what I did wrong, IIama3?

FM23 Bug.jpg

7 hours ago, TWG85 said:

Can I ask how you got around this issue/if you know what I did wrong, IIama3?

FM23 Bug.jpg

Firstly, there's a bug stopping it working properly...

I don't know what you did/changed, but I didn't get a message like that...

11 minutes ago, llama3 said:

Firstly, there's a bug stopping it working properly...

I don't know what you did/changed, but I didn't get a message like that...

Yeah, I've seen messages about that since, IIama. Leagues disappear when you go to start a new save if you include the data.

I didn't do anything abnormal. I used the fixture generator for it so had to add the final fixture, as usual. And I chose some new dates and times for the premier league fixtures missed earlier in the season. But that was all.

Maybe I'll try choosing new dates in notepad instead, rather than changing them once I get to the editor. See if that helps. Done La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 etc. without a problem.

Thanks.  

Edited by TWG85

20 hours ago, TWG85 said:

Yeah, I've seen messages about that since, IIama. Leagues disappear when you go to start a new save if you include the data.

I didn't do anything abnormal. I used the fixture generator for it so had to add the final fixture, as usual. And I chose some new dates and times for the premier league fixtures missed earlier in the season. But that was all.

Maybe I'll try choosing new dates in notepad instead, rather than changing them once I get to the editor. See if that helps. Done La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 etc. without a problem.

Thanks.  

I’ve never used fixture generator, so probably not the person to help there, sorry

3 hours ago, llama3 said:

I’ve never used fixture generator, so probably not the person to help there, sorry

No worries. I've sorted it now, anyway. It's worked fine on redo. No idea if some random act tripped out some of the coding, or what happened. I guess I must've done something.

Only issue now is for some reason the Vanarama North and South results haven't took. Although that maybe something to do with a Vanarama North team being picked as my favourite and so the league not getting blanked out. Unsure.  

Hopefully the major bug is resolved soon, though not keeping my hopes up with how things have been in recent years.