Delicious Zone - FM24-23

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bradjc94 said:

Loving all the new tactics you're putting out! Thanks for all the hard work. What do you think is the best tactic so far in the Beta?

Unluckily 424 still the best shape at the moment, but i will be sure about that on the full release, at least i can safely say that more shapes are working on FM24 compared to FM23

2 hours ago, maxmaster5000 said:

We need a new Xabi Alonso tactic for this season!

I tried something, but need to check what's going on with it, it's too much leaky for some reason :(

On 27/10/2023 at 03:18, TPSx said:

FM 24 Beta, using 41131 Hall of Delicious.

barca 23-24 hall of delicious.JPG

barca comps 23-24 overall.JPG

barca league table 23-24.JPG

barca corner goals for league.JPG

manager proflip 23-24 barca.JPG

My Results with this tactic. out of Holiday test, Instant Result and playing evry game with and without OI, Holiday was the best result. No idea how you got these results but fair play, just gives false hope if anything

Screens.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135230.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 134858.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135047.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135115.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135144.png

1 hour ago, JamesEE said:

My Results with this tactic. out of Holiday test, Instant Result and playing evry game with and without OI, Holiday was the best result. No idea how you got these results but fair play, just gives false hope if anything

Screens.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135230.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 134858.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135047.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135115.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 135144.png

What set pieces did you used? did you have the same team? :D sometimes people are hella funny

2 hours ago, slyrian said:

hi @Twostepsaway I used zerbyv17 when I was at championship but I have never won premiere league. whats your most underdog tactic for weak teams? for fm23

The issues is more how you do team build etc. There is no such thing for fm23 with "best underdog",  it's all about team building and player selection

3 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

What set pieces did you used? did you have the same team? :D sometimes people are hella funny

Not bashing the tactic, its clearly good, used your corners that you posted. but all them goals with a cb the top scorer the same cb as I have myself. couldnt do transfers with barca's 0 budget and minus bank balance unfortunately

3 minutes ago, JamesEE said:

Not bashing the tactic, its clearly good, used your corners that you posted. but all them goals with a cb the top scorer the same cb as I have myself. couldnt do transfers with barca's 0 budget and minus bank balance unfortunately

Even i noticing from simulation strange numbers at the moment, but still we need just to wait the full release.

Just now, Twostepsaway said:

Even i noticing from simulation strange numbers at the moment, but still we need just to wait the full release.

I thinks it's just going to be the same as last year with a lighting update, one new role and a set piece coach

6 minutes ago, JamesEE said:

I thinks it's just going to be the same as last year with a lighting update, one new role and a set piece coach

Yea, but if you see, things are literally out of control, people saying the can't "defend", and clearly those tactics are more gun-ho than anything. When you reach your sweet-spot with players you will start to mule anything around you.

3 hours ago, Stesmith92 said:

@Twostepsaway 

Fantastic tactics you've posted! Using 4231 Stuctura X formation with great success!  

Not sure if you've already posted this elsewhere, do you use any training schedules or set piece schedules useful for these tactics?

For FM24 or FM23? 

For FM23 i did posted everything on the youtube channel, or if you don't like that go around this post to find everything useful :D

2 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

For FM24 or FM23? 

For FM23 i did posted everything on the youtube channel, or if you don't like that go around this post to find everything useful :D

For FM24 I was unable to find the training schedules & set pieces tactics you use 

3 minutes ago, Stesmith92 said:

For FM24 I was unable to find the training schedules & set pieces tactics you use 

Set pieces i did released today for patreon, about training didn't really had the time to check anything yet, i am setuping test league at the moment