In-match stadium regional/national/continental variation

ralala

Hello part of the forum I've never posted in, guess it's time to chime in with a suggestion. 

Following what I perceive as lack of variation on the in-match stadia in the game I would like to request more variation in the coming editions of FM.

Ideally there would be variations on which grey middling town I end up in when LLM'ing my way around the English pyramid.

Surely some bricks are placed differently at Pub Team A's ground than in Pub Team B's? Is there just one construction company that get all of the jobs? 

Or just travelling in Europe where there are houses in the background, maybe consider national variations here too? In Denmark there are no trees, so houses are made of bricks. In Norway there are an abundance of trees so most houses are wooden. In Greece they really like their white houses with blue roofs. 

Then when I think of continents there should be a large and clear difference.  Things like background of the stadia could well enhance the perception that I am now managing in Asia/Afria/South America at the very least. 

Or the burger van could at least sell wok or noodles when in Asia? Have some creativity.

Have some ocean or lake in the background when the team is very clearly on situated in a coastal city?

Have mountains in the background where appropriate?

Have a river next to it?

Maybe you've seen that meme of a stadia that has a railroad between the pitch and the stand? Put it in the game!

Consider the flora and the fauna a bit? Not everywhere has grass and mud comes in different colours.

The sun gives different colour depending on where on the globe you are.

Now, I've posted a bit of a whinge recently about how this turned me off of the current iteration(FM23) and I do mean this. 
I mean it because, as one of many, I've played this series of games - my catharsis of videogames - since the 90's. 

But I can no longer suffer the same grey/brown dullness of the lower league stadia in the game. Or the stale few variations of "big club" stadia that exist.

Or the absolute lack of signs to where in the world I am currently managing - or visiting - with my team.

I seem to have a memory of there being larger variations of stadia in previous editions somewhere between 2010-2020? Am I wrong in this?

Please give visual immersion some love. I do know it is quite magical what you have managed to immerse me in with what is basically an advanced excel sheet, but you could do even better! I'm getting older so my fantasies needs visual input too, as sad as that might sound.

Edit: Here is a thread for reference, also including an answer to my question here of wether there used to be a larger variation(it did!) :

Edited by ralala

• 3 months later...