fm22 game hours

You can not beat FM games for value per £ spent. Many other games will give a mere fraction.

Elden Ring took up some of my time this year - without that, I dread to think what hours might have been clocked up.

What was your addictiveness level down as?

16 minutes ago, Cobblers said:

You can not beat FM games for value per £ spent. Many other games will give a mere fraction.

Elden Ring took up some of my time this year - without that, I dread to think what hours might have been clocked up.

What was your addictiveness level down as?

Fm is the only game i play so thats a big reason why my hours are so big, where does it tell you the addictiveness level on steam 

16 minutes ago, latrell said:

Fm is the only game i play so thats a big reason why my hours are so big, where does it tell you the addictiveness level on steam 

Goto Options/Game Status and then it's displayed on the following screen. Mine, for FM23, states 'midly addicted'.

image.png.c7b881f3f9e5bc5cda93676630b2daa5.png

2 hours ago, Cobblers said:

Goto Options/Game Status and then it's displayed on the following screen. Mine, for FM23, states 'midly addicted'.

image.png.c7b881f3f9e5bc5cda93676630b2daa5.png

i see what you mean my time was not spent on one save i must of used easy about 200 teams during fm22 

11 minutes ago, phantombandit said:

I actually played fm22 on gamepass which doesnt track hours, but I bought fm23 on steam and I have 200 hours since the beta dropped.

Yes, 205 hours clocked up already. So over 2k a possibility.

At 45, and having played since CM1 on Amiga 500, I dread to think how many hours I've accumulated over the past 30 years. :kriss:

Bah.. time well spent from my perspective. 

809 hours.

Probably explains why my sciatica has gotten so grief inducing...

That was all one save too. Weymouth to Wycombe to Blackburn. And I only did 5 seasons. Or was it 4?

Was a lot of writing too, tbf. In the Careers forum. 

5 hours ago, warlock said:

Can't beat @XaWbut 2,000 hours is easily doable. My numbers for FM22:

image.png.a7af768ffdfc46b99a4d11d1a1234f8f.png

I have no doubt I'll match that in FM23.

Some of those hours are me holidaying to make sure my Norway lower league file works, but this game does take up a substantial time in my life! :D