PS5 version removed from store?

Looks like the PS5 version has now been removed from the PS Store, doesn't bode well for a release anytime soon. 

I was really looking forward to getting the console version, PC is just to in-depth for the amount of gaming time I get.

Hopefully sometime soon Don't and Si can sort this mess out 

Edited by redace
Spelling

3 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

One of the pinned topics is about the PS5 delay.

The pinned post is the original delay announcement agreed, however when that happened the game was still available in the PS Store, it changed from pre order to "to be released" but the whole game has been removed now, I was just sharing this update.

I know SI games can't get an update out of Sony so not really blaming SI for the lack of information but it is infuriating.

22 hours ago, redace said:

The pinned post is the original delay announcement agreed, however when that happened the game was still available in the PS Store, it changed from pre order to "to be released" but the whole game has been removed now, I was just sharing this update.

I know SI games can't get an update out of Sony so not really blaming SI for the lack of information but it is infuriating.

It’s still in the store, here.

23 hours ago, redace said:

How bizarre, it is yet when I log in I can't find it, either in the app or on the PS5 itself.

Gives me a little more hope then 

I could only find it through Google/PS Store wishlist. Couldn’t find it through the store search either. 

Not sure what’s going on, it’s been silent since the announcement 11 days ago, unfortunately. I’m just hoping for either a “it’s still coming” or a “it’s not coming” at this point.