What in the blue hell is goin on with these injuries???

Had two games with little injuries, started a new game with the same team and was missing all 4 strikers for one game, my captain was out for 5 months, his backup for 2 months.

So it's random, but at times during this **** I really thought something was up when I had to take off the guy I just used to replace an injured player because he had a knock.

Why cant I have a poll on the general forum asking people if they think there are too many injuries?

Can you only have threads and polls that say this is the best or how do you rate the game, option 1 amazing or option 2 fantastic.

The only problems I am having just now are the tactics (Not complaining) and the injuries where I only want to see if people think there are a bit too many.

Everytime I sign a top player they manage to get injured for at least 2 months, maybe its a coincidence but hey it is frustrating.

Playing, 1st injury in the 2nd minute, brought his replacement on - he needed replacing in the 22nd minute - Used other 2 subs in the 46th minute to replace to injuries, and finished the game with 9 men due to injuries - Tad harsh.

is anyone else getting at least one man injured per match. I can seem to stop it either. i know it has nothing to do with the teams training as i have employed two different ones.

can anyone help me?

I had loads of problems, esp midfield at the start - but nearly halfway into my first season - the most of the injuries have dried up.

It's possible that buying a load of players late in the transfer window didn't help, but I also changed my schedule so....

I'm not convinced that it's still a bug.

i had three players go out for injuries (each requiring at least 2 months of recovery) in one match.

id say 80% of games at least one player picks up some sort of minor injury that requires a sub. rather odd because id say in real football that number would be closer to 20%

Maybe it's your training schedule.

If it's set as anything more than medium, there's your problem.

I've never had a big problem with injuries that looked like it was more than just my training.

id say 80% of games at least one player picks up some sort of minor injury that requires a sub. rather odd because id say in real football that number would be closer to 20%

Fair point, that.

Maybe it's your training schedule.

If it's set as anything more than medium, there's your problem.

I've never had a big problem with injuries that looked like it was more than just my training.

Fair point, that.

I dont think it can be my training because most of my injuries are in matches when my players have been over 95% fit

I don't think it can be my training because most of my injuries are in matches when my players have been over 95% fit

yeh sme ere m8, BUT!!.....i reckon these injuries are coming from players playing way too many matches in a short period of time. For example when i was managing villa, i had like 4 games in 12 days. So that averages out to like a game every 3 days. Now by looking at that, this does not give the players enough time to recuperate.

You can tell that this might be the problem because usually in your post match press conferences, the press usually ask you question about your players feeling tired.

Ive not gone through one match yet without atleast 1 or 2 players getting injured, its just ridiculous, ive even dropped my training schedules down and its made no difference, even the fitness of players dont seem to make much difference.

Where can we get the 9.01 patch so i can atleast reduce these injuries??

Archived