How to: Basic questions

Oggimon

Hi all,

Either my editor is faulty or I may have lost my remaining 2 IQ points.

I am trying to put the Egyptian Leagues into the game and playable.

I go into Add Nation Rules. I add Egypt and this is all I get back.

image.thumb.png.4e0231cd7182969c33076bc83126efd1.png

I cannot edit anything beyond this. Is there a trick I am missing (I used to edit on the FM17 but either the system is way more complicated or the system is faulty.

Thanks

Edited by Oggimon

29 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

At the bottom left of the screen there's a Filter drop down box, click on that then untick the Active Fields Only option, then you'll be able to see everything else.

I officially feel dumber than a door knob. Thank you for illuminating my stupidity :-D 

Do I delete this thread to save myself more embarrassment? Haha

Edited by Oggimon

Ok, I have made some great advancements so far.

However, one thing that is eluding me is how do I change the Qualification rules for a top division? I am trying to add the Egyptian Div1 and Div2, but I seem to not have the Continental qualifications right (I assume they have been left as automatic, and are incorrect).

Thanks

15 hours ago, Oggimon said:

Ok, I have made some great advancements so far.

However, one thing that is eluding me is how do I change the Qualification rules for a top division? I am trying to add the Egyptian Div1 and Div2, but I seem to not have the Continental qualifications right (I assume they have been left as automatic, and are incorrect).

Thanks

Generally you can't. Qualifications are decided in the rules for the continental competition (and are effectively hard coded), not the league. There are some options to have things like playoffs for the places, like the Eredivisie, but I think those can be difficult to setup correctly.