Changing player nationality from logo to flag

jimbo22

Hello, 

I've added in a bunch of logos to the game. In the squad list (on the original skin) the players nationality (when the nationailty row is selected to be shown) is shown by the countries flag. After putting the logos in the nationality is shown using the countries logo. I'd like to keep the logo for the country and show it on various screens.

Is there anyway that just the logo on the squad selector screen for the nationality row can be changed to display the flag.

When you open a nation both the logo and the flag are displayed, so it seems like both can be shown.

As usual any help would be most appreciated. 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

On 11/11/2022 at 13:58, jimbo22 said:

Hello, 

I've added in a bunch of logos to the game. In the squad list (on the original skin) the players nationality (when the nationailty row is selected to be shown) is shown by the countries flag. After putting the logos in the nationality is shown using the countries logo. I'd like to keep the logo for the country and show it on various screens.

Is there anyway that just the logo on the squad selector screen for the nationality row can be changed to display the flag.

When you open a nation both the logo and the flag are displayed, so it seems like both can be shown.

As usual any help would be most appreciated. 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

<record id="Pnat" width="30" label_disabled="true"/>

6 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

Which panel would that be? Had a look at a few and cant find that line, or do I need to add this line to a panel?

Thanks in advance.

you're first picture, you wanted the national flag without the name after, you can either replace the current line or just add the label_disabled="true" after the current line

On 16/11/2022 at 21:12, snowofman said:

<record id="Pnat" width="30" label_disabled="true"/>

I already have that, but when I installed a new logo pack it changed to display logo instead of the national flag. Weird, as it still displays the flag on the club/nation pages. 
The issue comes when I try to place that same code for the national flag on player profile, it just displays nothing at all. Gave up on trying to fix it.