Ajax

Swaban

Is anyone currently doing an Ajax save, if so how is it going?

I've just started mine. As you'd expect, im focusing heavily on youth as well as looking to sign young players from outside of the top 5 leagues to develop with the aim of turning a profit once I sell them on.

Initially, the squad looks great with the exception of Goal Keeper which could do with strengthening with the aging Pasveer & Stekelenburg 

2 hours ago, Swaban said:

Is anyone currently doing an Ajax save, if so how is it going?

I've just started mine. As you'd expect, im focusing heavily on youth as well as looking to sign young players from outside of the top 5 leagues to develop with the aim of turning a profit once I sell them on.

Initially, the squad looks great with the exception of Goal Keeper which could do with strengthening with the aging Pasveer & Stekelenburg 

Yeah I just started a Ajax save. I got rid of Pasveer and Stekelenberg and replaced them with Kamil Grabara and also promoted Jay Gorter as back up goalie.

I signed Assan Ouedraogo, Mohammed Diomande, Roony Bardghji, Wilfred Singo, Josip Stanisic, Samba Diallo, Myziane Maolida, Kiril Despodov, Francis Uzoho, Martin Tavares, Peglow.

In January I have signed Sammy Braybrooke, Nikola Iliev, Kike Sales, Angel Alacon, Issahaku Abdul Fatawu, Eyiup Aydin, Harvey Araujo, Cher Ndour and the most impressive one was signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic from AC Milan for £750k and he has scored 3 from 6 games so far and with his Perfectionist personality is a brilliant tutor for the young players.

Currently 2nd with 20 games gone with us being 4 points behind Feyenoord.

Good luck with Ajax.