Age is just a number in FM right..?

So many people place over 30s onto the player scrapheap whilst i have a 40 Year Old Daryl Murphy tearing it up in the National North league at the grand old age of 40. Like a fine wine!

Anyone else had a really old player like this become your main player

image.thumb.png.5d0fd222b999a6d2a9910003bd65945a.png

I've put the real squad of my non-league club in with the editor and am managing them now.  It’s like an old people's home. the squad has one teenager,  average age is 30. Back-up keeper is 42, defenders are 38, 33 ,33, 30.

And it shows. Heaps of " leadership" but struggle after 45 mins and have concrete boots.

14 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

I've put the real squad of my non-league club in with the editor and am managing them now.  It’s like an old people's home. the squad has one teenager,  average age is 30. Back-up keeper is 42, defenders are 38, 33 ,33, 30.

And it shows. Heaps of " leadership" but struggle after 45 mins and have concrete boots.

Don't think you'll get many likes for this post from anybody who actually plays for Loch Ness :)

24 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Don't think you'll get many likes for this post from anybody who actually plays for Loch Ness :)

Yeah, but I'll take the plunge. I've joined their not-very-active- web ite, Facebook page and Twitter. I'm running a career narrative here,

Nessie Awakes!

and will link it to their Facebook and Twitter pages soon!:idiot: