FM 23 Target Forward - I need your help with tactics

Hello. With Schalke back in the Bundesliga, I decided on a new career. There are exactly 3 Target Forwards in the team. And I don't have the money to buy a new striker. I plan to build the team on this role and not be relegated.I don't understand how team mentality and new tactical options work in FM 23 game

This is my tactic right now.

image.thumb.png.13a3271e4f072eacabd994a7e90799c0.png

Pl: 

RCB : stay wider

CM : take more risks

LB : Sit narrower

We were very good in the friendly matches,

image.thumb.png.d7fe7b75be001129fd67f08b4efa50b0.png

but we had 3 tough matches in the league and cup.( We almost didn't touch the ball.)  I think I am missing a lot. Where do you think I am doing wrong?

Maybe start a little simpler than an asymetric 2-ST formation. You are Schalke, not Bayern ;) I also don't think it makes sense to play extra narrow when using a target forward. Terodde is more of a 'finishing target forward' than a great passer iirc, so i would maybe try a regular/plain 433 with one of the wingers playing as a winger and the other as an IF/IW on attack with one of the CMs as CM(A) or B2B. Or a 4411 with the CAM set to be a shadow striker where you could then try sth similar only with a CAM instead of a asymetric second striker. Or just a plain old 442.

2 saat önce, Marinho said:

Maybe start a little simpler than an asymetric 2-ST formation. You are Schalke, not Bayern ;) I also don't think it makes sense to play extra narrow when using a target forward. Terodde is more of a 'finishing target forward' than a great passer iirc, so i would maybe try a regular/plain 433 with one of the wingers playing as a winger and the other as an IF/IW on attack with one of the CMs as CM(A) or B2B. Or a 4411 with the CAM set to be a shadow striker where you could then try sth similar only with a CAM instead of a asymetric second striker. Or just a plain old 442.

How would you choose your team instructions and player roles? for 4411 CAM