No face for some players

Not sure how to describe this so have attached screenshots. Basically, some of my players haven't got faces on their profiles. I do have a face pack which you will see in the screenshots. Any idea what is going on or what I could do to fix this?

Screenshot_20221113_175840.png

Screenshot_20221113_175929.png

Screenshot_20221113_175954.png

Screenshot_20221113_180009.png

Screenshot_20221113_180009.png

Update: Removed face pack and the no face issue was resolved. Added the pack back and same players don't have them still. I have checked my pack for faces in there matching the players ID's and there aren't any pictures in there for those specific ID's.

I have noticed a similar thing in my save. I thought it might be because I just moved my facepack from my 22 folder to my 23 folder. I have most faces though.

The silhouettes are used for players that don't have an image attached to them. Going through the players in my team that have not even a silhouette, it seems there is no pic for them in my facepack. I just don't know why the game doesn't add a silhouette instead.

Best answer would probably be found in the skinning hideout forum if you wanted to resolve it.

• 2 months later...