Moving teams to play in different country

Roy Race 9

Hi

I usually return all the Welsh clubs to play back in their home country in a larger JD Premier league.

The result when you do this is that the English structure is unplayable until you either change the rules for the various comps that have lost clubs eg Sky bet champ loses 2 cardiff/swansea or you replace these clubs with others I usually use extinct clubs like Bury to come into the lower leagues and move some clubs up a division etc.

Until you do this and set their reserves/U18 to replace the missing teams you get the red triangle when trying to start a new save always in England but sometimes in Scotland too[I have no idea why]

However just running some tests for a newly created Welsh system and I am able to load all English leagues too the game has auto filled clubs to cover the missing 6 teams in the English structure, I have never seen this before. @Wolf_pd

Derby and Forest Green start in the Sky bet champ and the pyramid cups etc seem to be running fine

just posting this as it may well help those who do other similar things like the old firm in EPL etc

53 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

Hi

I usually return all the Welsh clubs to play back in their home country in a larger JD Premier league.

The result when you do this is that the English structure is unplayable until you either change the rules for the various comps that have lost clubs eg Sky bet champ loses 2 cardiff/swansea or you replace these clubs with others I usually use extinct clubs like Bury to come into the lower leagues and move some clubs up a division etc.

Until you do this and set their reserves/U18 to replace the missing teams you get the red triangle when trying to start a new save always in England but sometimes in Scotland too[I have no idea why]

However just running some tests for a newly created Welsh system and I am able to load all English leagues too the game has auto filled clubs to cover the missing 6 teams in the English structure, I have never seen this before. @Wolf_pd

Derby and Forest Green start in the Sky bet champ and the pyramid cups etc seem to be running fine

just posting this as it may well help those who do other similar things like the old firm in EPL etc

Odd one. Never seen it either that the game 'autocorrects'.

The Scotland one btw is the League cup where teams from England, Wales and Northern Ireland are invited as well. So editing the English or Welsh competition means the pick for the Scottish league cup is messed up.

How does the game adjust, by moving up teams on reputation (one I think is most likely).

On 14/11/2022 at 08:41, Wolf_pd said:

Odd one. Never seen it either that the game 'autocorrects'.

The Scotland one btw is the League cup where teams from England, Wales and Northern Ireland are invited as well. So editing the English or Welsh competition means the pick for the Scottish league cup is messed up.

How does the game adjust, by moving up teams on reputation (one I think is most likely).

yes mate thats it the highest rated clubs move up a league to cover the gaps

edited nation rules for England and the red triangle appears, so its either leave those rules unedited and go with default set up for England, or manually edit to cover the issue...its the later as cant have England rules as is......... they have to be changed and you know why:D

Edited by Roy Race 9