ME not displaying my tactic..

Playing with Man United and basically the only thing I see in the match engine is:

- My players blasting shots HIGH over the bar

- My players shooting from long distance way too much

- My players attempting way too many long/direct balls

- My players rarely recycle possession or pinn opposition back with passes outside of the box

- I’m getting beat many times per game with long balls, even though I mostly play with a normal backline with drop off more instructions

I don’t have any weird settings in the tactic, I set it to mostly do the opposite of what I’m describing above. What’s wrong?

Having a hard time enjoying the game…

4 hours ago, Stevmon said:

Playing with Man United and basically the only thing I see in the match engine is:

- My players blasting shots HIGH over the bar

- My players shooting from long distance way too much

- My players attempting way too many long/direct balls

- My players rarely recycle possession or pinn opposition back with passes outside of the box

- I’m getting beat many times per game with long balls, even though I mostly play with a normal backline with drop off more instructions

I don’t have any weird settings in the tactic, I set it to mostly do the opposite of what I’m describing above. What’s wrong?

Having a hard time enjoying the game…

The long shots and attempted long passes must come from the person on the ball having no options to make a pass to Id have to assume.

The getting beaten with long balls thing I agree with. This happens all the time as your defenders mysteriously turn into turtles.

Pressing the opposition defence will make them more likely to try and long ball, so that could be an issue.