FM23 Match Line Ups Preview Screen

Slippy_

Hi all, hoping someone can help me here. I have taken a few skins a like and fused them together. However I am struggling to get the match line up preview back to the default. Currently I have this (see below), despite not having anything inside the match folder on the skin that changes this. I have tried removing everything from the match folder in the skin (stayed the same) and putting in the default files from the default FM skin but it still remained the same.

The problem with the below image is that there are no player numbers and if the teams kit is black you cant read the name. I am guessing something is overwriting this but I cant find it. To clarfiy there is NO match preview preview lineups panel.xml in this skin. Any ideas? its driving me crazy. I have tried other skins and the default skin and thats fine but I cannot for the life of me understand this bit.

image.thumb.png.4402e68db43f493679cb15525a5217a4.png

6 minutes ago, Slippy_ said:

Hi all, hoping someone can help me here. I have taken a few skins a like and fused them together. However I am struggling to get the match line up preview back to the default. Currently I have this (see below), despite not having anything inside the match folder on the skin that changes this. I have tried removing everything from the match folder in the skin (stayed the same) and putting in the default files from the default FM skin but it still remained the same.

The problem with the below image is that there are no player numbers and if the teams kit is black you cant read the name. I am guessing something is overwriting this but I cant find it. To clarfiy there is NO match preview preview lineups panel.xml in this skin. Any ideas? its driving me crazy. I have tried other skins and the default skin and thats fine but I cannot for the life of me understand this bit.

image.thumb.png.4402e68db43f493679cb15525a5217a4.png

try and clear the cache and reload the skin. clear cache is at the lower left corner in preferences

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and clear the cache and reload the skin. clear cache is at the lower left corner in preferences

Sadly didnt work. Same as before. I have tried looking for match preview lineups panel.xml using search functions to see if its somewhere else in the skin but its not.

2 minutes ago, Slippy_ said:

Sadly didnt work. Same as before. I have tried looking for match preview lineups panel.xml using search functions to see if its somewhere else in the skin but its not.

maybe try and remove all skins and force it back to default skin, then add in the skn you want, clear the cache and reload and see what happends

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

maybe try and remove all skins and force it back to default skin, then add in the skn you want, clear the cache and reload and see what happends

Still nothing :( I removed all the skins in the skin folder and switched back the default skin. I tested the default skin and that worked fine. Put the skin back in, cleared the cache and reloaded but it went back the orginal incorrect version.

I also tested the skin I am using for most of the base of my homebrew skin and it seems to be a problem with that skin. I also tried the Zealand/FME skin and that worked fine.

Bit stuck sadly!

Still nothing :( I removed all the skins in the skin folder and switched back the default skin. I tested the default skin and that worked fine. Put the skin back in, cleared the cache and reloaded but it went back the orginal incorrect version.

I also tested the skin I am using for most of the base of my homebrew skin and it seems to be a problem with that skin. I also tried the Zealand/FME skin and that worked fine.

Bit stuck sadly!

just a silly question.

have you looked in all the folders

match

match/comps and all the underlying folders here ?

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

just a silly question.

have you looked in all the folders

match

match/comps and all the underlying folders here ?

I have yes. Under the match folder there are no sub folders.

Anyway, I got in touch with the orginal skin maker who said he would take a look at it. If I find anything useful ill drop it here for further reference for anyone else who might stumble over this issue.

Thanks for your help :)

I have yes. Under the match folder there are no sub folders.

Anyway, I got in touch with the orginal skin maker who said he would take a look at it. If I find anything useful ill drop it here for further reference for anyone else who might stumble over this issue.

Thanks for your help :)

you're welcome

hope you get it sorted.