[FM23] Stopsley Utd - Spurred on to Glory!

Maw74

9WBYtf.jpg

Stopsley Utd's History on Football Manager

Below are the 2 major saves I have had with Stopsley Utd on Football Manager.
I did attempt some saves on other versions but none that lasted more than just
a few seasons, the saves on FM10 lasted 50 seasons and on FMC15 was 64 seasons. 73 seasons.

Updates and some details and stats from those saves.

JXw6pe.jpgFM10 Stopsley Utd - The FM Era! / Club Honours - Manager Stats - Best XI

6wIgvb.jpgFMC15 Stopsley Utd - The FMC Era! / Club Honours - Manager Stats - Best XI

Legends & Icons on FM10 & FMC15

This all started on LMA Manager 2005 jfJ1q5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[I have many other attempts but nothing that lasted, so only really count the three above as proper saves.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

mBr9kD.jpg

We will be replacing the MK Dons in League One and we will be based at Stadium MK, Milton Keynes, England.

[So yeah replaced them and nicked their stadium, sorry MK Dons fans, well I'm not really :)]

MK Dons are still in the database just not in any league.

NTzbcA.jpg

DVnvBS.jpg

VEELNO.jpg

qMDrnS.jpg

Edited by Maw74

jwZYgx.jpg

4QWkQ5.jpg

This stems from an idea I had for FMT21 on my tablet but I have decided to do other saves on tablet and bring this to my PC.

H5FsD2.jpg

Stopsley Utd owners MawSports sprung a surprise by bringing in Ed Woodward as chairman.

His Man Utd days are well and truly behind him with this club beginning life on FM23 with a very big link to Tottenham.

jUOs4K.jpg

Ledley King taking the reigns and he is joined by more former Spurs associates.

bvTh2a.jpg

Here are the team shirts....................

Efi3kh.jpg

The home shirt is based on my Stopsley Utd shirt, away is based on the current Spurs away shirt, for the 3rd kit I went with Borussia Dortmund's yellow and black.

Q3cmlv.jpg

jwZYgx.jpg

4QWkQ5.jpg

The Squad!

m2pQfG.jpg

A squad of 38 players, 24 ex-Spurs players (well 2, Parrott & Scarlett are current but out on loan)
13 players (Forren, Chanot, De Marcos, Tozer, Bostock, Palsson, Petrucci, Tunnicliffe, Vejinovic, Worrall, Perotti, Loach & Chicharito)
all played for Stopsley in the early years on FM10, also added Bynoe-Gittens just to bring a Dortmund player to the squad.

IbCCTw.jpg