add a shortcut to bring up/close the touchpad while watching a match.

kertiek

as the title says, add a shortcut to bring up/close the touchpad while watching a match, so if i want to glance stats or w/e i have in the widgets of the touchpad just with an easy shortcut , for example alt i can watch stats or w/e after pausing the game with the spacebar.

the shortcut should be configurable in the shortcut options, so every use can set it as they want.

Edited by kertiek

• kertiek changed the title to add a shortcut to bring up/close the touchpad while watching a match.

i decided to do it myself in the meantime in case they dont add it.

here is the script for autohotkeys.

my sreen resolution is 1920x1080 window mode with 85% zoom out, if u use other resolution or window mode u will need to edit the coordinates (1871, 946)

with this script when i press tab while the main window is football manager 2023 it does a mouse left click on the button than opens the touchpad in the lower right position while watching a match, i didnt want to make it more complicated so it will happens always while u have football manager 2023 as your main active window not only when watching a match, probably i could detect colors to only make it while watching a match but i dont want to invest more time in it.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
~Tab::
    IfWinActive, ahk_exe fm.exe
    {
        CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
        MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY
        PixelGetColor, color, 1871, 946
        if color = 0x1A1719
        {
            Click, 1871 946
            MouseMove, MouseX, MouseY, 0
            Return
        }
    }
Return

Edited by kertiek
updated script with pixel color, so only works while on fm23 and watching a match

• 1 month later...