Libertas San Marino! - The FM23 San Marino Challenge

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/11/2022 at 22:41, Fmfan00 said:

@ChiccO just wondering for the 3 databases... whats the difference between thew 2nd and 3rd one... i know the top one is the san marino databse

One is the SM Database.

The other 2 are: A Italian Serie D DB with Victor San Marino added in. The other is a Italian Serie E level where Victor play this season in real life.

image.png.854abe979933bb5a5b594ec6a07ff726.png

Hi Everyone! I was tempted to start a similar challenge for Wales (but this seemed much more fun). I took over Victor San Marino (edited to Serie D) and I am loving it so far. I have also downloaded the San Marino league and running that too to try and boost the number of San Marino players being produced.

I simmed the first season to make sure there was no issues with the database, then took over at the beginning of the 23/24. 

I checked to see how the national team was doing and to see if I can take over them too but it looks like they have already managed a win! Euro Championship Qualifiers but I was pretty shocked.

My plan was to forcefully take the position from him but I doubt I can replicate his great success 
Does this mean you can add Fabrizio Constantini to the hall of fame :P

image.thumb.png.a9cfe363dd83fbb2b0bcdd082b9ae2cc.png

13 hours ago, Scraborn said:

@Ronaldo Beckhamyeah i still keep sitting on my money to become professional but maybe after this season we have 1 million in the bank so maybe 26 oe 27 we can turn professional... good luck getting the lad into the san marinese team looking good

Cheers mate. I hope you get to turn professional soon. I was lucky with my Euro journeys which helps build money.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Ronaldo Beckham:

Cheers mate. I hope you get to turn professional soon. I was lucky with my Euro journeys which helps build money.

right now i have around 1.9 million but the board isnt pleeaseed wwith this idea

4 hours ago, Scraborn said:

@ChiccOwhat happened to the player agents in fm23? Last year they came almost every week with some interesting players... mostly from belgium but in 2.5 years only one showed up

As far as I know they are still in the game. They've been changed to come up in your scouting centre and you get a lot of them on transfer deadline day.

vor einer Stunde schrieb ChiccO:

As far as I know they are still in the game. They've been changed to come up in your scouting centre and you get a lot of them on transfer deadline day.

they were a good source for me on fm22 but this year its like they are extinct

FC Domagnano/San Marino Season 5 Review

Competitions

image.thumb.png.71ab16135a893ffd145c0ecf9452b939.png

image.thumb.png.46757c2c5268478f8a0d6645572d4d70.png

Another season done and dusted and another domestic double won.

Players

image.thumb.png.d58a6a5e38ee99ec64b47f1c278a26ab.png

Luca Sorrentino filled the void that Fedeli left with 30 goals for the season.

image.thumb.png.dc1b537a8fae7e4df5e384c1281c5d7b.png

Davide Zavoli had a breakthrough season with 13 goals and 9 assists for the season.

Best Overall 11

image.thumb.png.b07b68910730fcfe94c24c366bc93519.png

Player Accolades

image.thumb.png.323ac87253bb503bf0acf24d1a383878.png

David Zavoli a double award winner. One to look out for in the future.

Supporters Profile

image.thumb.png.6f447f55e4e37e025fe043b3e8f24373.png

Not much has happened other then we have added 108 new socia media followers and we now have 97 season ticket holders.

The Future

Another golden generation coming through.

image.thumb.png.cf48eee58c2bd17ca22a4c857bce925f.png

Guys I think I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the Serie D file to play as Victor San Marino, but I can't seem to find the San Marino international team to manage from the very start. Have I missed a step somewhere? Or can I not start as both and need to become the international manager at a later point?

7 hours ago, mills367 said:

Guys I think I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the Serie D file to play as Victor San Marino, but I can't seem to find the San Marino international team to manage from the very start. Have I missed a step somewhere? Or can I not start as both and need to become the international manager at a later point?

I think you have to load all the San Marino players in the advanced option when your creating the game, see here - 

• In order to manage the San Marino National team you will need to use the 'Advanced' option for Database size and include the nation along with ALL of the tickable options ('Current International Players', 'Players of Nationality' etc etc). This will give you the biggest pool of talent to choose from.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Dutchintheheart42:

Noticed that it says ive not won the league

image.thumb.png.b60ec4582a9b8fd2c3c555b2b355f9c5.png

image.thumb.png.2e53eddcabcda443aee1e4ebffc7bc3b.png

@ChiccOthere might be a problem cause i checked it and i have the same issue - i meen yeah i was competing in the cl qualifiers but i miss the cup in the cabinet - this is the league table of 23/24 but fioriter got the cup

bug 1.jpg

bug 2.jpg

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Ronaldo Beckham:

I lost 10-1 on aggregate vs Club Brugge in the end.

image.thumb.png.064dba592165ca1cb6412141a310dfcd.png

We made some decent money and we now have £15m in the bank.

image.thumb.png.701a88cc155fa9bc8a17facf994f207e.png

do you too have the problem with not getting the leaguetitle visible in your clubhonours?

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dutchintheheart42:

This is the best one its just annoying theres not the one San Marino player on matchday rule but i tested it and everything works https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2890585671

@ChiccObuddy you know how to fix the issue? i would put my san marino run on hold for a bit cause i want to own the titles i earn :D The user "Bartolomeus" is on my steam friendlist maybe he can update his file... can you maybe give me every rule we need for san marino so he could mabe fix it the right way

Edited by Scraborn

33 minuti fa, marco90li ha scritto:

hey
saw now that @Luron updated the database

Hi all

I'm in contact with Luron for some suggestions for the file he's working on.

For the ones starting a new save or for those who are going to test it, tell me if new updates are improving the experience :)

Meanwhile, congratulations to all for your saves, I'm looking for your updates every day :)

1 ora fa, SoloTitano ha scritto:

Hi all

I'm in contact with Luron for some suggestions for the file he's working on.

For the ones starting a new save or for those who are going to test it, tell me if new updates are improving the experience :)

Meanwhile, congratulations to all for your saves, I'm looking for your updates every day :)

I'm starting a new save to see if everything is fine now