Portuguese Leagues Rules

I apologize in advance if this is not the right space, if not, please send this post to that section.

I would like once and for all SI to have a notion of the rules of Portugal I'm back for 1000000x to say.. that the cups in Portugal only clear red cards if the player is expelled in the previous game. (apart from European competitions of course) Whenever a player in the Portuguese league gets 5 yellow cards. Get a game of punishment, INSIDE THE CHAMPIONSHIP! The cups, in this case the league cup, are not used to clear accumulation of yellow cards!!! I only ask this question, why do you keep hitting the same key? Where are the "researchers" that SI has in Portugal? Do you need employees? you pay well? Is that the game is getting more and more expensive, and the same errors! Thanks! And I sincerely hope this post is taken seriously!

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by fabiogabriel

If you find that there are issues with league or country rules, please do not raise them in the General forum as they will not be seen by the developers in here.  Please go to the FM 23 Bug Tracker, read the guidelines and open a thread in the relevant country Data Issues thread.  Please, however, do not include personal criticism of the researchers and stick to the facts.

• FrazT locked this topic