Why don't stadium megapacks use higher quality images?

So, I found some submissions of stadiums that are instead of 800x480, they are 1200x720 , So I used these which look a lot higher quality obviously. But why do megapacks always only include 480p images? By using higher resolution ones will I mess my game up?

image.png

ds.PNG

fd.PNG

12 hours ago, el_manayer said:

Going from 800x480 to 1200x720 would increase the size of the whole pack by a factor ~2.3. That might be a reason, since these megapacks are already quite heavy

Ah that's true, but it should not cause any bugs if I were to use my own 720p images?

1 hour ago, kieron666x said:

Ah that's true, but it should not cause any bugs if I were to use my own 720p images?

I doubt it, they wouldn't allow it in the game if it would. Or it wouldn't display correctly. As mentioned, your problem is disk drive space and the size of downloads for megapacks. But there's nothing stopping you changing the clubs in your division/country if you like.

What skin are you using? The default one?

On 17/11/2022 at 00:42, busngabb said:

I doubt it, they wouldn't allow it in the game if it would. Or it wouldn't display correctly. As mentioned, your problem is disk drive space and the size of downloads for megapacks. But there's nothing stopping you changing the clubs in your division/country if you like.

What skin are you using? The default one?

No, I use the Zealand skin so I can have the little pictures of the clubs' stadiums on club info, its pretty good, used it last year too. Im using a 720p Image for stadium of light in my sunderland save and you can really tell the difference in quality, crazy. I'll attach it in here, Ive edited it to be the right size (720p) and done some slight manipulation to it

722.jpg