Next update

I just want to know when the next update is going to be out because right now I can't play this version of fm with my phone. After the acknowledgement, the game will just crash and return back to my homepage, I don't know whether the next update will be able to fix it and I'm hoping that it will.

P.s... make it quick 'cus am eager to play it. I hate watching how other people are enjoying the game while me am here doing nothing (sad).

Edited by Prosperouz
Misspell word

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Prosperouz said:

I just want to know when the next update is going to be out because right now I can't play this version of fm with my phone. After the acknowledgement, the game will just crash and return back to my homepage, I don't know whether the next update will be able to fix it and I'm hoping that it will.

P.s... make it quick 'cus am eager to play it. I hate watching how other people are enjoying the game while me am here doing nothing (sad).

Next update should be in the very near future - sorry for any inconvenience.

PS - It might help us ensure that we help you if you can give more information to us via. the bugs forum (ie. exactly what happens, what phone/OS you're using, where you purchased the game and the region you're in/language used etc.).

19 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Next update should be in the very near future - sorry for any inconvenience.

PS - It might help us ensure that we help you if you can give more information to us via. the bugs forum (ie. exactly what happens, what phone/OS you're using, where you purchased the game and the region you're in/language used etc.).

There were no updates so far since the release of the game, right?

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Fabio MVP said:

There were no updates so far since the release of the game, right?

One hot-fix so far which addressed a couple of issues - next one will still be considered a hot-fix and is addressing mainly crashes and such, a few weeks after that we'll do the first 'proper' update which will include more tweaks and gameplay fixes as well as any remaining stability fixes.